Panorama XXL is located in Rouen on the right bank, in the redeveloped Seine quays, a renewed and dynamic district. There are various cafés, restaurants and other shops nearby. The historic centre of Rouen is just a few minutes’ walk from Panorama XXL.
Quai de Boisguilbert
76 000 Rouen
Tel : +33 (0)2 35 52 95 29
(Entry from the Seine side quay)
How to go there
To get to Panorama XXL, please consider public transport. The site is particularly well served by regular and fast transport networks.
- Train: Rouen Rive Droite SNCF station (1 hour and 10 minutes from Paris Saint-Lazare)
- Metro: Rue Verte Station towards Technopôle or Georges Braque – Théâtre des Arts stop then change to T1, T2 or T3 – Pasteur Panorama stop
- Bus: (T1, T2, T3, Pasteur Panorama station) Check your journey on reseau-astuce.fr
- Cy’Clic bicycle: Faculté de droit et économie avenue Pasteur station. Check other nearby stations on the Cy’clic map
- Coach: Drop-off available next to the rotunda.
Access by the quays, free or paid parking nearby.
- Espace des Marégraphes (free for Panorama XXL visitors)
- Mont-Riboudet: free for those with a public transport ticket
- Local car parks (paid)
Panorama XXL does not have a picnic area for groups. Pasteur esplanade, just a few minutes from Panorama XXL, has a large green space for picnics. There are various restaurants which can host groups on the right bank quay, near to Panorama XXL, and in the historic city centre. If you would like more information, please contact the Rouen Tourism Office at 02 32 08 32 40.