Panorama XXL is open from Tuesday to Sunday at:
- 10am – 6pm from 1 September to 30 April
- 10am – 7pm from 2 May to 31 August
The establishment is closed on Mondays, 25 December, 1 January and 1 May.
School groups are welcomed from 9:30am.
Last admission 30 minutes before the Panorama closes.
The exhibition room will be vacated 15 minutes before closing.
GENERAL PUBLIC PRICES
Full rate*: €9.50
Reduced rate*: €6.50
Family rate*: €26 (4 people including 2 adults and 2 children under 18)
*People entitled to reduced rate: :
- Children and young people between 6 and 18 years old
- Students of any age, with proof of study
- Teachers with valid Pass Education
- Large families, with proof
- Those holding a disability card, disabled ex-soldiers, the severely disabled and veterans, with proof
- Jobseekers, with proof from the last 6 months
- People receiving RSA (tax credits)/minimum payments/basic pension with proof
- Holders of the “Pass en liberté” from the Rouen Tourism Office
- Guests of a holder of the Panorama XXL 360 card (limited to 5 people per day)
- Holder of the Joan of Arc Historial Pass and their guests (limited to 5 people per day)
- Matmut members
- Holders of the Ministry of Culture culture card
*People entitled to free entry: :
- Children under 6
- Carer of person holding a disability card with the note “needs carer” (valid for 1 carer)
- Journalists with a press card
- Speakers and national, regional and auxiliary guide-interpreters holding a valid card
Combined ticket for the Joan of Arc Historial and Panorama XXL (valid for 1 month) :
- Full rate: €15.00 incl. VAT
- Reduced rate: €12.00 incl. VAT
- Family rate (4 people including 2 adults and 2 children under 18): €44.00 incl. VAT
The Grand Tour: admission fee + €4
Les Goûters du Panorama: €12 per person
Accepted payment methods:
Cash, Card, Cheque, ANCV travellers’ cheque.
Panorama XXL also offers a loyalty card, PASS 360, for unlimited entry to the panoramas and various benefits: €25